East Coast Florida
2400 West International Speedway Dr.
Daytona Beach, Flordia
3201 North West 87th Street
Shoppes at Lake Andrew
8530 Wickham Road & 7201 Shoppes Drive
16,958 sq. ft. - Lease Executed April 6th, 2021
- Lease Executed with Green Hills Food Market to occupy the former GFS Marketplace at the Altamonte Marketplace. Retail Asset Management, Inc. was the sole broker in the transaction.
Ridge Road Retail
4,900 sq. ft. - Closed March 2021 - $380k
- Value Add Multi-Tenant Building Located Directly Across from the City of Port Richey
Shoppes at Lake Nona
23,955 sq. ft. - Lease Executed June 22nd, 2020
- Lease executed with Bravo's Supermarket to occupy a former 23,955 square foot Earth Fare location at the Shoppes of Lake Nona at 13024 Narcoossee Road, Orlando, FL 32832. Retail Asset Management, Inc. represented both Bravo Group One as Tenant and NADG/Blackfin Partners, an affiliate of North American Development Group, as Landlord.
3,520 sq. ft. - Lease Executed May 7th, 2020
- Lease executed with Trulieve, Inc. to occupy a 3,520 sq. ft. space at the Tyrone Pinnacle, 6752 22nd Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33702.
Citrus Park Retail
7,965 sq. ft. - Closed January 2020 - $4.080m
- Well Positioned across from the Citrus Park Mall as an outparcel to the Citrus Park Regional Plaza.
17,250 sq. ft. - Closed November 2019 - $2.142m
- Well Established , Highly Visible Retail / Office Strip Center
10,400 sq. ft. - Closed October 2019 - $2.4m
- Regionally Located Multi-Tenant building
2800 West Vine Street
4,000 sq. ft. - Closed May 2019 - $500k
- Acquired for re-tenanting as SuperMatt Coin Vended Laundry
Whisper Lakes Village
35,455 sq. ft. - Closed April 2019 - $5.5m
Neighborhood Center anchored by Domino's, La Familia Pawn and Chimiking
- 8.52% Cap at $155.13 / Sq. Ft.
Oak Ridge Crossings Shopping Center
81,538 sq. ft. - Closed January 2019 - $8.2m
Bravo's Supermarket, Family Dollar and Rent-A-Center Anchored Shopping Center
- 7.13% Cap at $100.56 / Sq. Ft.
Northcrest Shopping Center
5.75 ac - Sold January 2017 - $3.14m
- Developed for Publix Supermarket
The Village Marketplace
45,377 sq. ft. - Sold June 2016 - $2.2m
JoAnn Fabrics and Dollar General Anchored Shopping Center
Terrace Auto Center
9,725 sq. ft. - Sold December 2015 - $2.5m
Tuffy Auto, Pita's Republic and Meineke Car Care Specialty Shopping Plaza
- Sold for Re-Development at a 4.589% cap rate on existing income
TD Bank Building
1,737 sq. ft. - Sold September 2013 - $260k
Former Bank Branch with 4 drive-thru lanes
- Retained by TD Bank to expedite the sale of the former bank branch
Twin Brooks Commons
26,175 sq. ft. - Sold June 2012 - $1.83m
Specialty Retail Center with SunCoast Credit Union, Check n' Go and Athlete's Edge
- Retained by TCF National Bank to establish appropriate value for Deed-In-Lieu proceedings, renegotiate leases/re-tenant to stabilize income/value and liquidate the asset
Chase Bank at Crystal Beach Plaza
1 acre - Sold September 2011 - $2.2m
Crystal Beach Plaza Out Parcel
Crystal Beach Plaza
64,015 sq. ft.
This property was acquired with 100% financing as a former Winn Dixie shopping center occupied by Nielsen Media Research. As part of the re-development, we coordinated the demolition, recycling and re-use of approximately 75% of the existing buildings, separated and rehabbed approximately 10,700 sq. ft. of remaining/existing retail building, re-configured the plaza to accept a 38,000 sq. ft. Publix Super Market prototype with approximately 8,900 sq. ft. of adjacent retail space and coordinated a joint closing with the adjacent land-locked property owner for the sale of an outparcel to Chase Bank.
127,091 sq. ft. - Closed October 2010 - $6.7m
Former Winn-Dixie Shopping Center poised for Re-Development
- Re-Developed as Valrico Commons for Publix Supermarket, Ross Dress for Less and Chase Bank
Our Legacy Corner
Our involvement is this project spans more than 25 years; Beginning in October of 1992 with the consultation of it's acquisition from the RTC (for a Limited Partnership) as a nearly vacant Winn Dixie Center, which we re-tenanted, managed, renovated and expanded for Winn Dixie, including 2 Minor modifications and then a Major Modification Plan Approval after Winn Dixie's closure in Sept 2005, for increased entitlements including a PDMU change to accommodate Publix Super Market's re-positioning, then a Sale/Acquisition to/with Primerica Group One and North American Development Group, as partners, in 2010 to continue the redevelopment of this project for Publix, after the 2008 collapse. Publix opened Sept 14th 2011.
Chase Bank at Valrico Commons
Ground Lease - June 2010
Out Parcel to Valrico Square Re-Development for Publix Supermarket
Fairwinds Credit Union
1.4 ac - Sold December 2006 - $1m
Vacant Bank Out Parcel adjacent to Walgreens and McDonald's
Fifth Third Bank
1 ac - Sold June 2006 - $2.5m
Vacant Bank Out Parcel at the Courtyard @ Countryside Shopping Center
(Fresh Market Re-Development)
6750 22nd Avenue North
St. Petersburg, Florida
800 East Bay Drive
1901-1999 State Road 60 East
2251 State Road 60 East